The School Supply Program is back! EduKit’s secure website is now available for pre-ordering next year’s school supplies and household supplies online!
In addition, for only $20, you can support PS 107’s partner school, PS 81, by purchasing a PS 81 school supply kit. At PS 81, in Bedford-Stuyvesant, 92% of the students qualify for free or reduced lunch. And new this year, if PS107 families purchase 300 kits for PS 81, EduKit will donate enough additional kits to give every student at PS 81 a school supply kit.
If you order by June 30, your child’s supply kit will be delivered to PS 107 or to PS 81. Orders made between July 1 and August 10 will be delivered to your home, and charged a $20 delivery fee. To avoid this fee, and to ensure that your child’s kit will be delivered to PS 107 (or PS 81), please be sure to order by June 30. After August 10, no more orders will be accepted.
HOW TO ORDER
- To order, go to http://www.edukitinc.com
- Type PS 107 John W. Kimball Learning Center into the “Find Your School” field
- Follow the directions to complete your order
- Pay online through EduKit’s secure website
A few things to keep in mind:
- Select the kit for the grade your child will be entering next year, not their current grade
- Don’t forget the Household Goods! Make sure to select the kit corresponding to the grade your child will be entering
- Please consider ordering a kit to support our partner school, PS 81. Scroll down to the “Donation” line, below “Complete Kits”
- No sales tax!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Dorothy Scanlan, at email@example.com.
See you in the fall!
Dorothy Scanlan, PS 107 parent
P.S. Volunteers are needed the week of August 31 to help distribute kits to classrooms. If you’re able to lend a hand, please contact me for your first chance to volunteer in the next school year!