- 1 package rice noodles
- 1/8 c. olive oil
- 4 carrots, grated
- 4 radishes, grated, greens removed and chopped or sliced thinly
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, de-stringed and broken in half
- 1 c. cilantro, washed and stems removed
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1/8 c. toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbs. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbs. sugar or honey
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbs. fresh ginger, minced
Cook noodles in a large pot of salted boiling water, 3 minutes or until al dente. Drain, rinse with cool water, drain again, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add carrots, radish, peas, and cilantro to the noodles.
Combine the ingredients for the dressing in small bowl; add to noodles. Toss well and garnish with more cilantro.